Wedding photography Mississauga: The best locations

Your friendly wedding photographer Mississauga. Mississauga is one of the 10 largest cities in Canada. Conveniently located close to Toronto, this interesting city is often used by couples looking for great wedding photos. I’ve been working as a wedding photographer for some time now and I can confirm that Mississauga is an excellent choice for every couple who wants truly unique wedding photos. It is very difficult to say where you can take the best photography in Mississauga because there are so many great locations. I will try to list a few of them that have impressed me with their beauty and position that makes it easier for me to take the perfect wedding photos. As you may have noticed, I am a huge fan of taking photos in parks because the Greater Toronto Area including Mississauga has some excellent parks. For instance, when in Mississauga, I am often suggesting Richard Memorial Park as a nice location for taking high-quality photos. This is actually a large waterfront park with a small, but beautiful beach. There is also a nice trail, some picnic spots, and a forested landscape. If you are interested in outdoor wedding photography, you can’t find many other places as beautiful as this one in this area. If we are lucky enough, I can take photos with the famous wild swans that are active near the beach. Another great location in Mississauga is the Queen Elizabeth Jubilee II Garden. This is a very lively garden that has classic paved paths and exceptional greenery. The good thing about it is that you can take photos that can create a beautiful combination of nature and urban elements in the background. It is possible to take some nice photos which will include parts of Celebration Square too. Some couples that are fond of history and architecture were focused on Adamson Estate in Mississauga. I agree that this historic place looks great and I am convinced that I can help couples get some amazing photos. The Adamson Estate represents a waterfront park which is famous for its beautiful public gardens and the historic main house. Obviously, this wedding photo session would be incomplete without taking a few photos that have the main house in the background. If the weather is fine and you are prepared for a trip to Adamson Estate, then I will be glad to be your wedding photographer there. Of course, the list of great spots for wedding photography in Mississauga doesn’t end here. You should definitely check places like Kariya Park, Brueckner Rhododendron Garden, and Port Credit too. Remember that all these places look great, but in order to make outstanding wedding photos, you will need professional help. This is where I come into the picture. With my experience, knowledge, and expertise, I can guarantee results that both you and your partner will like. I am familiar with the spots I’ve mentioned in this blog post and I will do my best to take some great photos in any of these places in Mississauga.

Contact us for more information on availability. We’d love to show you our work and meet you at our studio in Hamilton. We can also sit down and talk about details at a coffee shop in Toronto or someplace convenient.

img-author

Thyme Wedding Photography

We are Thyme Photography and we love to photograph people in love.

Thyme Wedding Photography has been founded by a happily married couple, who started their career in fine arts and photography and decided to dedicate their lives to what they love most. Their passion towards beautiful images, life-long memories, and people’s happiness is the key. We are GTA wedding photographers with the office in Hamilton. We cover all GTA, Burlington, Milton, Hamilton and Toronto area and much more. Let us know where you want us to travel, and we will come to your wedding with pleasure and no extra charge for travel. We are inspired by new places and love shooting weddings – small and the big ones too.

We do understand the importance of your wedding day, and we would love to be your wedding photographers. Hire a photographer whose work and storytelling you adore but most importantly than that, hire a photographer you like. You should aim to work with a photographer who you’ll see as a friend on your wedding day, not just another vendor. If you can do that, good things will happen. You will have fun, be relaxed, and you won’t be second guessing your photographer’s decisions, you’ll trust them and encourage them to take risks, and you’ll be more inclined to reveal the real you. We promise to do everything in our power to tell your story in a beautiful, meaningful and authentic way. We promise we will arrive early and stay late. You’ll never be in doubt you made the right decision to hire us.

Contact Me