Oakville wedding photography at Oakville Museum

Oakville wedding photography. On a cold April afternoon, I had a pleasure to work with Sanda and James in Oakville Museum. I witnessed their rings exchange ceremony by the lake and took wonderful, candid pictures. The chemistry between them was amazing and it was very easy to photograph this couple. Although it was very cold and windy we managed to capture beautiful, candid wedding pictures. I very often uses Oakville Museum for a wedding photography. A beautiful spot on the Lake Ontario harbor. Also on the property is the old Thomas farmhouse and the old post office buildings. All nestled close to the lake. The grounds are quite picturesque as well. One of the oldest buildings in the area and near the waterfront that I can recommend for your wedding session. Thyme wedding photography are located in Hamilton but we cover also Oakville are. We cover small, intimate wedding and understand how to capture candid wedding pictures and also we work on big weddings and can give you all creative directions. If you are looking for a Hamilton Wedding Photographer with great knowledge of surrounding areas like Oakville, look no further and contact us. We will be happy to meet with you and discuss all your wedding plans and needs.

Contact us for more information on availability. We’d love to show you our work and meet you at our studio in Hamilton. We can also sit down and talk about details at a coffee shop in Toronto or someplace convenient.

img-author

Thyme Wedding Photography

We are Thyme Photography and we love to photograph people in love.

Thyme Wedding Photography has been founded by a happily married couple, who started their career in fine arts and photography and decided to dedicate their lives to what they love most. Their passion towards beautiful images, life-long memories, and people’s happiness is the key. We are GTA wedding photographers with the office in Hamilton. We cover all GTA, Burlington, Milton, Hamilton and Toronto area and much more. Let us know where you want us to travel, and we will come to your wedding with pleasure and no extra charge for travel. We are inspired by new places and love shooting weddings – small and the big ones too.

We do understand the importance of your wedding day, and we would love to be your wedding photographers. Hire a photographer whose work and storytelling you adore but most importantly than that, hire a photographer you like. You should aim to work with a photographer who you’ll see as a friend on your wedding day, not just another vendor. If you can do that, good things will happen. You will have fun, be relaxed, and you won’t be second guessing your photographer’s decisions, you’ll trust them and encourage them to take risks, and you’ll be more inclined to reveal the real you. We promise to do everything in our power to tell your story in a beautiful, meaningful and authentic way. We promise we will arrive early and stay late. You’ll never be in doubt you made the right decision to hire us.

Contact Me